jeudi 31 octobre 2013

DARK PASSENGER


Thinking about it in my head made me feel a bit DEXTERified.

Can you feel it, that hate, that pain, that anxiety, that need to be admired/love/understood.. That dream that you can't realize, it deeply makes you sad, it turns you into a depressive person isn't it ?
That thing, that thing that you keep quiet inside you, so quiet that you can't really notice it, this is what I call everyone's dark passenger. This is a thing that takes you down, it destroyes you from the inside and is the worse thing you'll have to face in life (I think). 
Because after all, the others don't create that thing in you, they just tell you it's here and they show you where.
I am not, in any way a perfect person, I hate things, people, life sometimes, I fear things.. All of those things are inside me, by knowing they're here I need to "domesticate" them to make them helping me moving on. One day Eleanor Roosevelt said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." and this is totally what this is about. Be strong, show everybody how you can turn a weakness according to them into a power.


 Dear haters, thank you for showing me what's wrong with me so I can fix it and become a better person, 
Sincerly L.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire